Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant & Symptom Checker. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Its diagnostic accuracy rate is raising the bar in its industry. We want to save lives and you can help us with that mission!
Please watch the video below for a better idea of the company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaXxyEGuWw
- Optimizing the User Interface Design and User Experience of Symptoma.
- Helping lead the design and future vision of Symptoma products.
- Connecting with users and running experiments to identify ways to improve the user journey.
- Translating goals into prototypes that can quickly be tested and validated.
- Maintaining and building upon our style guide with the eventual goal of transforming it into a fully-fledged design system.
- Maintaining and improving our design to developer handover process.
- Helping with other design tasks like branding or creating visual assets.
- You are a professional UI/UX Designer but have solid experience in both topics.
- You are familiar with the whole user journey.
- Ideally, you already have 5-10 years of work experience in UI/UX Design (3 years minimum). However: the quality of your work and your problem-solving competence are most important.
- You can communicate/demonstrate how your past work added value or solved a problem.
- You already worked with Figma. Familiarity with analytic tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Intercom or Amplitude is an advantage.
- You can empathize with your users.
- You set specific goals for each design work and radically focus on its core.
- Your way of working is efficient and organized.
- You are a reliable team-player, who can also work independently and self-responsibly.
- You are confident, pro-active, and enthusiastic.
- You are creative and like to think outside the box.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
- You can identify with our mission and want to support us full-time.
- Your ideas and suggestions are highly valued.
- You work in a quick decision-making environment with flat hierarchies.
- You work side-by-side with self-confident, passionate pioneers.
- Your responsibilities grow with the company and your achievements.
- You work independently and self-responsibly.
- You can work at one of our offices in Salzburg, Vienna and Attersee, or remote.
- Salary: 44,000-60,000 Euros/year, depending on experience level. In accordance with Austrian law regulations it is stated that the minimum gross salary for this position is 43,316 Euros/year (ST1 Regelstufe KV IT 2021).
Application documents (as a single pdf file):
- CV (max 2 pages).
- Short letter of motivation (1 page).
- Track record of successful projects.
- Contact details of 2-3 references.
Please also include a portfolio with some work samples of yours and send your application via e-mail to [email protected] stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Jobs at Symptoma
We save lives. Are You in?
Symptoma was founded in 2006 to save up to 1.5 million lives each year with the right diagnosis.
Every patient deserves the right diagnosis and treatment.
Building the Digital Health Assistant championing for the patients’ sovereignty.
Our core values:
- Lean: Little resources, big impact.
- Helpful: Leave a dent in this universe – for the better.
- Strong: Each one of us has unique super-human skills.
We are a complementary team and joined for a bold mission worth fighting for. We know how to overcome and embrace even the biggest challenges. When we fail, we stand up and win even bigger.
Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Symptoma empowers users to uncover even ultra-rare diseases.